Spiritual Human Rights 2009 will among others explore the following subjects:
- Developing the notion of the spiritual principles as common basis to the entire human civilization of all times
- Analyzing contemporary challenges in the field of human rights from the perspective of the spiritual principles
- The challenges of modern society - spiritual solutions
- The challenges of spiritual movements and individuals today
- The link between the problems of the individual and the problems of the society
- The ecological crisis - spiritual origins and solutions
- Balancing the relationship between man & Nature from a spiritual perspective.
- New approaches for developing individual and collective eco-consciousness.